PieceWork July/August 2011
Vandyke Collar to Knit, Page 49:
There were one too many stitches at the end of Row 29 which gave too many for the rest of the chart. Download Vandyke collar chart.
PieceWork May/June 2011
Queen’s Lace Doily, Page 49:
Rows 24, 27, 36, 37, 38, and 39 should read “rep from * 11 more times” instead of “rep from * 11 times.”
A Christening Gown with Dorothy Reade Lace Patterns to Knit, Page 25:
See corrected Trellis lace chart corrected.
PieceWork January/February 2011
Grace Coolidge’s Great-Grandmother’s Counterpane
The instructions included an extra stitch in Row 164. The row should read: S1, k2, p2tog, [k4, p4] 5 times, k4, p1, p2tog, k3
Steeped in Orenburg Tradition: A Snowflake Scarf
Two chart corrections:
- Chart A, page 16: Bottom Border, Row 16 should read: sl 1 pwise wyf, k8, k2tog. Revised chart download here.
- Chart C, page 18: Corner 3, Row 4 should read: k9, k2tog. Revised chart download here.
Please note: There are a total of thirteen Snowflake motifs in the scarf.
Knitting Traditions Fall 2011
Norwegian Knitting History and the Eskimo Sweater, page 37
Correct yarn requirement of Jo Sharp Classic DK Wool is 11(13, 15, 17) in MC.
Borreraig Park Kilt Hose, pages 10-12
Rnd 1: K4, p1, k3, k1f&b, k3; p7, k2, k1f&b, k4, p1; k3, p1, k3, k1f&b, k3; p7, k2, k1f&b, k4, p1, k3--60 sts.
(The M1's are changed to k1f&b.)
An Orenburg Warm Shawl, page 114
In the narrative under Body, it should say…”Join Dark Plum. K 101 live sts on spare needle from Left Segment 2.”
A Flock of Sheep, page 131
Shape head section:
- Move the asterisk (*) from after first sentence in paragraph “K24, turn” and instead place it here: *"Sl 1, k15, turn. Sl 1, p15, turn."
- On line 5 of that same paragraph, after the "k6, p2tog, turn" it says to "Sl 1, p6 . . ." The p6 should be k6 on the wrong side so that garter stitch is produced.
- Line should read: Rnd 9: K1, k2tog, k3, sl1, k1, psso, k2tog, k3, sl 1, k1,psso, k1.
Crochet Traditions Fall 2011
A Delicate Irish Crocheted Pincushion, page 125
Rnd 8: *(Ch 3, ch 6-picot) twice, ch 3, sc in sp between next 2 petals, (ch 7, ch 6-picot) twice, ch 7, sl st in same sp between petals (corner), sc in sp between next 2 petals, rep from * 3 times, ending with sl st in joining st of Rnd 7.
Rnd 9: Keeping picot to front of work, *picot loop, sc in next lp between picots, rep from * around, sl st in last sl st at beg of rnd.